Taste test: Based on the description on the box and the pictures on front, this box was supposed to contain something a lot like Chex Mix Muddy Buddies: Chex coated in chocolate and peanut butter, then covered in powder's sugar.
However, as soon as I opened the large box to reveal a clear bag, it was clear that the actual snack didn't look like that at all. The exteriors had a bit of white but it didn't even look like powdered sugar, and nearly all of the pieces appeared to be stuck together. It didn't look good, so no presentation points here, but it actually tasted pretty good. Most of the pieces had to be pulled apart, and there was the tiniest hint of powdered sugar on the surfaces, but there was a soft crunch from the Chex and lots of sweetness from the PB, chocolate and sugar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, strong chocolate smell with some peanut butter too.
From the package: “FlixMix is made with real milk chocolate, creamy peanut butter and crunchy rice crisps. This rich and delicious treat tastes just like what you make at home. Chomp it down and serve it up for your friends. Enjoy and come back for more!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Imaginings 3, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road