Flava Puff Meringues Assorted Flavors
Taste test: These small merignues were in a variety of pastel colors.
Most of our tasters thought that they tasted kind of like the marshmallows in Lucky Charms cereal, except less dense. Not really a high quality meringue, but decent.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, sugary smell.
From the package: “15 Cookies = 6 Calories” ... “Fat Free!” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Egg Whites, Natural Flavors, (yellow-6, yellow-5, red-40, blue-1).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Flava Puff
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road