Flava Puff Cotton Candy
Taste test: This large bucket of cotton candy was a lot like the freshly spun cotton candy that you would get at the country fair, but it was tightly compressed into the bucket.
So if you ripped off a piece of cotton candy and stretched it out, it had a good cotton candy feel. The taste was standard cotton candy, with a mix of flavors, as this particular bucket had some pink and some light blue. Our tasters enjoyed eating this, and many of them kept coming back for additional helpings.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, sugary cotton candy smell. Good.
From the package: “This package contains one or more of 7 assorted flavors.” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Artifical (sic) Colors (including FD&C Blue 1, Red 40, Yellow 5, Red 3, Green 3, Yellow 6)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Flava Puff
Categories for this snack:
- Cotton Candy (15 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road