Taste test: From the description of this bar as "crunchy peanut butter," I was expecting a Butterfinger-like experience. It didn't look like a Butterfinger, as the smallish bar had five detachable sections, with swirly, fingerprint-like patterns on top.
It took just one bite to realize how I had misread those words, and then it suddenly made sense — it was "crunchy peanut butter," as in a jar of crunchy peanut butter, with bits of peanuts inside, not a Butterfinger-like material. The overall feel was quite soft, with the only exception being the tiny bits of peanut. It was a nice creamy mix of milk chocolate and peanut butter, very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice PB and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Poland” ... “Excellent Baron Chocolatier” ... “GMO Free”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: European Chocolate, Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road