Taste test: From the description of this bar as "crunchy peanut butter," I was expecting a Butterfinger-like experience. It didn't look like a Butterfinger, as the smallish bar had five detachable sections, with swirly, fingerprint-like patterns on top.
It took just one bite to realize how I had misread those words, and then it suddenly made sense — it was "crunchy peanut butter," as in a jar of crunchy peanut butter, with bits of peanuts inside, not a Butterfinger-like material. The overall feel was quite soft, with the only exception being the tiny bits of peanut. It was a nice creamy mix of milk chocolate and peanut butter, very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice PB and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Poland” ... “Excellent Baron Chocolatier” ... “GMO Free”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: European Chocolate, Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road