Taste test: These wafers stood out from the crowd of wafer bars for their distinctive shape, with a pyramid-like profile, as the wafers got progressively narrower from the bottom of the bar to the top. There were five wafer layers, separated by four creme layers, plus a chocolate coating over the exterior.
I unwrapped one of the five bars in the box to find that they didn't look quite as narrow at the top, nor as wide at the bottom, as the picture showed. I bit in to find a soft crunch and light feel, with lots of hazelnut and a bit of chocolate to taste. Pretty good, but nothing out of the ordinary for flavor. Somewhat out of the ordinary for shape.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Chocolate covered wafers with Hazelnut” ... “New 5 multipack” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road