Taste test: These wafers stood out from the crowd of wafer bars for their distinctive shape, with a pyramid-like profile, as the wafers got progressively narrower from the bottom of the bar to the top. There were five wafer layers, separated by four creme layers, plus a chocolate coating over the exterior.
I unwrapped one of the five bars in the box to find that they didn't look quite as narrow at the top, nor as wide at the bottom, as the picture showed. I bit in to find a soft crunch and light feel, with lots of hazelnut and a bit of chocolate to taste. Pretty good, but nothing out of the ordinary for flavor. Somewhat out of the ordinary for shape.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Chocolate covered wafers with Hazelnut” ... “New 5 multipack” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (73 reviews)
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Bars (934 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (49 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road