Taste test: These gummy fruit snacks were shaped like six different characters from the popular Disney/Pixar movie.
There were two kinds of orange pieces, depicting the clownfish Nemo and his father Marlin; bright blue pieces representing Dory; green pieces shaped like Crush the turtle; pinkish pieces for Pearl the octopus; and gray pieces for Bruce the great white shark. The gray and pink pieces looked different from the others, as those two kinds were not translucent. Though the box said that the flavors were strawberry, grape, orange and cherry, the tastes of the various different colors didn't vary all that much, but they all had pretty good fruit-like tastes.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just a mild sweet smell.
From the package: “• 100% DV Vitamin C • 80 Calories • Fat Free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road