Taste test: These gummy fruit snacks were shaped like six different characters from the popular Disney/Pixar movie.
There were two kinds of orange pieces, depicting the clownfish Nemo and his father Marlin; bright blue pieces representing Dory; green pieces shaped like Crush the turtle; pinkish pieces for Pearl the octopus; and gray pieces for Bruce the great white shark. The gray and pink pieces looked different from the others, as those two kinds were not translucent. Though the box said that the flavors were strawberry, grape, orange and cherry, the tastes of the various different colors didn't vary all that much, but they all had pretty good fruit-like tastes.
Shop: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, just a mild sweet smell.
From the package: “• 100% DV Vitamin C • 80 Calories • Fat Free”
Online store: Buy gummies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road