Taste test: This box contained six individually foil-wrapped round marshmallow cookies, each 2 inches in diameter, with a flat bottom and somewhat domed top.
We crunched in to find that inside the outer chocolate coating was a thin, crumbly, graham cracker-like cookie on the bottom and a light, fluffy marshmallow above that, representing the bulk of the interior. The marshmallow was soft, and fell in between spongy and melty, a nice feel. The taste of the marshmallow was quite sweet — in fact, everything about this was on the sweet side, but it fell short of too sweet and was pretty good. Even better with some cold milk!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and marshmallow smell.
From the package: “English Quality” ... “6 chocolate covered marshmallow-biscuits”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road