Taste test: This smallish bar had three very prominent humps on the top, with an exterior that was mostly milk chocolate, plus some drizzles of darker chocolate, plus some hints of something lighter-colored within.
I bit in to find that the humps enclosed some whole hazelnuts, some Nutella and some air pockets, and that the humps themselves were held up by a wafer-like material (which was the light stuff showing through the chocolate). So "Duplo" was apparently referring to the two kinds of hazelnut provided, Nutella and actual hazelnuts. It was all pretty intense, sweet and chocolatey — I definitely recommend having this one with milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate covered wafers with whole hazelnut filling” ... “Made in Italy”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road