Taste test: This smallish bar had three very prominent humps on the top, with an exterior that was mostly milk chocolate, plus some drizzles of darker chocolate, plus some hints of something lighter-colored within.
I bit in to find that the humps enclosed some whole hazelnuts, some Nutella and some air pockets, and that the humps themselves were held up by a wafer-like material (which was the light stuff showing through the chocolate). So "Duplo" was apparently referring to the two kinds of hazelnut provided, Nutella and actual hazelnuts. It was all pretty intense, sweet and chocolatey — I definitely recommend having this one with milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate covered wafers with whole hazelnut filling” ... “Made in Italy”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road