Taste test: This trapezoidal-profile box contained a foil-wrapped candy bar with 10 short, detachable sections, with sort of an angular dome profile and a deep ridge between sections.
The chocolate was smooth and creamy, with a pretty good milk chocolate taste. The feel seemed a bit waxy, but this was still pretty good chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy milk chocolate smell. Great.
From the package: “Small objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Sweet & Spicy
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road