Taste test: This trapezoidal-profile box contained a foil-wrapped candy bar with 10 short, detachable sections, with sort of an angular dome profile and a deep ridge between sections.
The chocolate was smooth and creamy, with a pretty good milk chocolate taste. The feel seemed a bit waxy, but this was still pretty good chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy milk chocolate smell. Great.
From the package: “Small objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road