Farr's Peanut Butter Mudslide
Taste test: This candy was round and domed-shaped, with a flat bottom, and it was fairly large at about 2 inches across and over an inch high.
I bit in to find that most of the Mudslide consisted of a slightly gritty mix of chocolate and crushed peanuts — most of it being the chocolate. An irregularly shaped filling area appeared to be pure peanut butter, and it seemed to feel even thicker than the chocolate. All in all, it was pretty intensely chocolatey. I had it with some cold mild, and it worked pretty well.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Rich peanut and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Farr Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road