Taste test: This cluster-like bar was irregularly shaped but had roughly the dimensions of a 3-1/2 x 2 inch rectangle. It was generally bit over a half inch thick, with a mostly chocolate milk exterior and a few marshmallow-looking areas showing through.
I bit in to find that the interior was all white, with a soft, but not a marshmallow-like, feel — it was not spongy at all. It also didn't taste like marshmallow at all, as it was very sweet, maybe too sweet, and tasted sort of like vanilla (but different). The name had "Nut" in it, and the ingredients listed Walnuts, but I didn't notice any of them, either whole or crushed. I didn't particularly like the taste, but I still managed to eat the whole thing. I would not buy this one again, except under extreme circumstances.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vanilla smell.
From the package: “by Farr the best” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Egg Albumen, Walnuts, Vegetable Oil, Non-Fat Milk, Cocoa, Lacithin, Salt, Artificial Vanilla Flavor”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Farr Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published December 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road