Taste test: This cluster-like bar was irregularly shaped but had roughly the dimensions of a 3-1/2 x 2 inch rectangle. It was generally bit over a half inch thick, with a mostly chocolate milk exterior and a few marshmallow-looking areas showing through.
I bit in to find that the interior was all white, with a soft, but not a marshmallow-like, feel — it was not spongy at all. It also didn't taste like marshmallow at all, as it was very sweet, maybe too sweet, and tasted sort of like vanilla (but different). The name had "Nut" in it, and the ingredients listed Walnuts, but I didn't notice any of them, either whole or crushed. I didn't particularly like the taste, but I still managed to eat the whole thing. I would not buy this one again, except under extreme circumstances.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vanilla smell.
From the package: “by Farr the best” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Egg Albumen, Walnuts, Vegetable Oil, Non-Fat Milk, Cocoa, Lacithin, Salt, Artificial Vanilla Flavor”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Farr Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road