Taste test: This Simpsons-themed chocolate bar featured Homer's pet pig Plopper (known at times as Spider-Pig or Harry Plopper) along with Farmer Billy on the wrapper. I unwrapped it to find that the bar was fairly thin and had one of the more elaborate designs we've seen for a chocolate bar, with a single design spanning the whole bar, though it was just had a brunch of wavy lines and a Farmer Billy's logo, so all in all, it wasn't impressive.
I broke off a piece and bit in find a somewhat creamy, very sweet milk chocolate. I was expecting to encounter bacon bits all over the place, but they were actually few and far between. Most felt slightly chewy, but some were a bit crunchy. There wasn't much flavor from the bacon, but the milk chocolate was OK. I did notice a hint of bacon in the aftertaste. Not nearly as good as it had the potential to be. Another inferior Simpsons licensed product! (Will buy more such products at the first available opportunity.)
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just milk chocolate. Couldn't notice any smoke or bacon.
From the package: “This little piggy went to chocolate!” ... “Milk chocolate with bacon bits”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Universal Parks & Resorts
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Simpsons-endorsed chips (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road