Taste test: These chocolate-covered raisins came in a variety of shapes and sizes, with some thickly covered in chocolate and smoothed out to almost resemble an M&M's sort of shape, and other with thinner coatings, quite wiggly and shaped almost like raisins.
The taste was pretty good, with more raisin taste than milk chocolate. Raisinettes lean the other way, as the milk chocolate is the dominant taste. So if you're in it for the best chocolate hit, might want to stick with Raisinettes.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mix of raisin and chocolate smells, pretty good.
From the package: “Contains milk and soy and may contain peanut and tree nuts” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Family Dollar Services, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road