Family Pantry Assorted Premium Caramels
Taste test: This inexpensive bag contained three different kinds of semi-soft caramel candies, and lots of them.
By semi-soft, I mean that they weren't hard candies by any means, but they were more solid than most caramels, so it took a few bites to soften them up. Although the bag was labeled only with the Family Pantry brand, the individual pieces all had the Arcor brand on them, along with the words "Butter Toffees" and then different descriptions for each of the three kinds: Chocolate, Chokko Mint and Leche/Milk. All three kinds were really, really good, with superior texture and taste, a major surprise for something that came in a $1 bag at Family Dollar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild caramel smell.
From the package: “Try our other great tasting candies for the whole family!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Family Dollar Services, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road