Taste test: This chocolate bar had an unusual look, as it was completely flat on top and bottom, with no section dividers or logos, and it had three equally thick layers, with two milk chocolate-colored layers surrounding a central white layer.
Despite the lack of sections, it was easy to break off pieces, and when I did that, the taste was very nice. It was a mix of milk chocolate and hazelnut, probably more chocolate than hazelnut, soft and not overly sweet. Very good taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, maybe some hazelnut too.
From the package: “Milk and chocolate product with hazelnut” ... “Produced by original technology” ... “Product of Serbia”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road