I crunched in to find a light crunch like the other ones, with a distinct coffee flavor, more coffee than chocolate. A cross-section revealed a dark interior and even darker crunchy center. When I checked the Ingredients, there was no sign of any coffee anywhere, but whatever non-coffee ingredients they used sure worked to simulate the taste!
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong coffee/mocha smell.
From the package: “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rite Aid. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road