Elitesse Wafelek Przekładany Kremem Kakaowym (45%) w Czekoladzie
Taste test: This wafer bar took an unusual shape, as it was the first triangular one we've seen (isosceles, to be specific).
I bit in to find that there were four wafer layers surrounding three chocolate creme layers, with a thin chocolate coating over the exterior. There was a light crunch and lots of chocolate. As with many wafer bars, it could get a bit messy with crumbs. A nice quick snack, good with milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road