Elitesse Wafelek Przekładany Kremem Kakaowym (45%) w Czekoladzie
Taste test: This wafer bar took an unusual shape, as it was the first triangular one we've seen (isosceles, to be specific).
I bit in to find that there were four wafer layers surrounding three chocolate creme layers, with a thin chocolate coating over the exterior. There was a light crunch and lots of chocolate. As with many wafer bars, it could get a bit messy with crumbs. A nice quick snack, good with milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baltic Deli & Cafe, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road