Elitesse Wafelek Przekładany Kremem Kakaowym (45%) w Czekoladzie
Taste test: This wafer bar took an unusual shape, as it was the first triangular one we've seen (isosceles, to be specific).
I bit in to find that there were four wafer layers surrounding three chocolate creme layers, with a thin chocolate coating over the exterior. There was a light crunch and lots of chocolate. As with many wafer bars, it could get a bit messy with crumbs. A nice quick snack, good with milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baltic Deli & Cafe, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road