Taste test: This package contained two sheets of wafers, each cut into six long pieces, for a total of 12 fairly large individual wafers. Each piece had two chocolate creme layers sandwiched between three layers of light beige wafer.
We crunched in to find the usual wafer texture and an OK chocolate taste, a bit on the fruity side. There was a slightly greasy aftertaste. Not the tastiest or best chocolate wafers, but they were acceptably good with a glass of cold milk. We noticed afterward that the package was labeled as Parve, meaning it contained no milk, which might help to explain the unusual taste. As with other sheet wafers like these, this kind did make a lot of tiny crumbs, so we're glad we ate them over a plate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like hazelnut chocolate.
From the package: “Crisp and Delicious” ... “Parve”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road