Taste test: This package contained two sheets of wafers, each cut into six long pieces, for a total of 12 fairly large individual wafers. Each piece had two chocolate creme layers sandwiched between three layers of light beige wafer.
We crunched in to find the usual wafer texture and an OK chocolate taste, a bit on the fruity side. There was a slightly greasy aftertaste. Not the tastiest or best chocolate wafers, but they were acceptably good with a glass of cold milk. We noticed afterward that the package was labeled as Parve, meaning it contained no milk, which might help to explain the unusual taste. As with other sheet wafers like these, this kind did make a lot of tiny crumbs, so we're glad we ate them over a plate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like hazelnut chocolate.
From the package: “Crisp and Delicious” ... “Parve”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road