Taste test: It's another Kit Kat knockoff! This time it's from Israel, whose Elite brand has made some very tasty chocolates before.
The bar had the same detachable, four-finger format as Kit Kat, promising wafers hidden inside. The tops of the four fingers each had the same geometric designs, with some ovals and parallel lines, but no logo. I broke off a finger and bit in to find that the wafers inside (three layers of them) provided a very soft crunch, with lots of great milk chocolate taste. The milk chocolate reminded me somewhat of the American versions of Kit Kat, sweet and rich.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Bar with Wafer” ... “Dairy” ... “Specially produced by Megadim by Strauss Group Ltd.” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road