Taste test: It's another Kit Kat knockoff! This time it's from Israel, whose Elite brand has made some very tasty chocolates before.
The bar had the same detachable, four-finger format as Kit Kat, promising wafers hidden inside. The tops of the four fingers each had the same geometric designs, with some ovals and parallel lines, but no logo. I broke off a finger and bit in to find that the wafers inside (three layers of them) provided a very soft crunch, with lots of great milk chocolate taste. The milk chocolate reminded me somewhat of the American versions of Kit Kat, sweet and rich.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Bar with Wafer” ... “Dairy” ... “Specially produced by Megadim by Strauss Group Ltd.” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road