Taste test: This candy bar from Israel took an unusual approach, as it was a three-layer wafer bar internally but had lots of milk chocolate surrounding it, so it was really a hybrid candy bar and wafer bar, not just a thinly coated wafer bar. From the outside, it sure looked like a candy bar, as they gave it four bar-like sections from the top, each with a diagonal pattern emanating out from its center. But the three layers of wafers seemed to span the whole length of the bar.
It was pretty good, with a light crunch from the wafers and lots of great milk chocolate and hazelnut.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate (60%) bar filled with wafer (15%) & hazelnuts cream (25%)” ... “Allergen Information: Contains wheat (contains gluten), milk, nuts (hazelnuts, cashews, almonds), soya. May contain traces of peanuts, sesame, eggs.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road