Taste test: This candy bar from Israel took an unusual approach, as it was a three-layer wafer bar internally but had lots of milk chocolate surrounding it, so it was really a hybrid candy bar and wafer bar, not just a thinly coated wafer bar.
From the outside, it sure looked like a candy bar, as they gave it four bar-like sections from the top, each with a diagonal pattern emanating out from its center. But the three layers of wafers seemed to span the whole length of the bar. It was pretty good, with a light crunch from the wafers and lots of great milk chocolate and hazelnut.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate (60%) bar filled with wafer (15%) & hazelnuts cream (25%)” ... “Allergen Information: Contains wheat (contains gluten), milk, nuts (hazelnuts, cashews, almonds), soya. May contain traces of peanuts, sesame, eggs.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road