Taste test: As the name indicated, this was sort of a supersized version of the PesekZman Classic wafer, hazelnut and chocolate bar, bigger and thicker. It had an unusual trapezoidal profile, with four section divisions on top, and each section top had a basketball design. The interior was four fairly thick wafer layers surrounding hazelnut cream layers, with a thick coating of milk chocolate over the whole exterior.
As with the Classic version, they were generous with the chocolate, providing far more of it than your typical coated wafer bar. The expanded bar brought more crunch, more hazelnut and even more chocolate for a very good bar. With all of the milk chocolate here, I highly recommend some cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate bar filled with wafer and hazelnut cream” ... “Product of Israel” ... “Kosher dairy under the supervision of Nazareth-Illit Rabbinate."”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1761 snacks)
- Bars (938 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road