Taste test: This Israeli candy bar was based on a 3x6 section grid, with a cow on top of each section.
However, it didn't actually have 18 sections. There were only 12, as two sets of four potential sections in the top center were each combined into a extra-large section, with an extra-big cow. All of those cows were a nice thing to see on the bar. As for the chocolate, it was pretty good, with a rich milk chocolate taste, but there was a very slight grittiness to it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Kosher dairy under the supervision of Nazareth-Illit Rabbinate.” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road