Taste test: This chocolate bar was clearly a knockoff of Kit Kat, both in terms of the shape of the bar and the name.
It had the identical detachable four-finger setup as a Kit Kat bar, with some oval designs on the top of each bar instead of the Kit Kat logo. I broke off a bar and was surprised to find that the balance of milk chocolate to wafer inside was more in favor of milk chocolate than the regular Kit Kat. There was still a crunchy wafer, but it just blended into the background a bit more, as the chocolate seemed thicker. It didn't taste quite the same as a Kit Kat, but milk chocolate taste was good, and with four bars to enjoy with some cold milk, I really did.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, like a Kit-Kat bar.
From the package: “Wafer fingers in milk chocolate bars” ... “Kosher dairy under the supervision of Nazareth-Illit Rabbinate” ... “Specially produced for 'Medadim' by Strauss Group Ltd.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road