Elite Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate
Taste test: The large chocolate bar from Israel had a 6x3 grid of not-rectangular sections — two of the four sides of each had a subtle s-curve — with a cow atop each one. The chocolate had a fairly typical milk chocolate color, not nearly as light colored as was pictured on the wrapper. I'm a bit fan of milk chocolate, as well as the Elite brand of chocolates, so I had very high hopes for this one.
I bit in to find a soft feel and, just as advertised, a very creamy milk chocolate taste. It was also very sweet. I can't remember the last time I didn't like any milk chocolate bar, but that's what happened here. They took the creaminess and sweetness too far. After eating one piece, I really didn't want a second one just yet. I'd far rather have nearly any brand of regular milk chocolate than this too-sweet one.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very creamy milk chocolate smell. Definitely different from regular milk chocolate.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road