Taste test: This bar had roughly the dimensions of a Snickers bar, with a milk chocolate exterior, but it promised an interior of nougat and hazelnuts.
I bit in to find that about the bottom 90% of the interior was white-colored nougat, with a denser, chewier layer of caramel filling the top of the interior. As I continued to get additional bites, I felt the hazelnuts embedded within the filling. The white nougat had a slightly gritty feel, and there were quite a few hazelnuts in there too. The milk chocolate coating was about standard in thickness, adding some good Elite milk chocolate to the mix of taste. All in all, a pretty good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong hazelnut smell, probably even stronger than the chocolate, despite the coating.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Coated Nougat and Hazelnut Bar” ... “Dairy Chalav Israel”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (330 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road