Taste test: This bar had roughly the dimensions of a Snickers bar, with a milk chocolate exterior, but it promised an interior of nougat and hazelnuts.
I bit in to find that about the bottom 90% of the interior was white-colored nougat, with a denser, chewier layer of caramel filling the top of the interior. As I continued to get additional bites, I felt the hazelnuts embedded within the filling. The white nougat had a slightly gritty feel, and there were quite a few hazelnuts in there too. The milk chocolate coating was about standard in thickness, adding some good Elite milk chocolate to the mix of taste. All in all, a pretty good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong hazelnut smell, probably even stronger than the chocolate, despite the coating.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Coated Nougat and Hazelnut Bar” ... “Dairy Chalav Israel”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road