Taste test: This small chocolate bar had a light milk chocolate color and a spiny exterior with many thin strands joined together, so it did look kind of remotely like a log, or at least a decaying one. Texturewise, it looked somewhat like a Flake bar, with lots of air pockets inside.
I bit in to find that it had a very light feel at first, then an even lighter feel as it melted in my mouth, with a very nice milk chocolate taste. I've long been a fan of Elite milk chocolate, and this one was no exception, as I enjoyed the rich, creamy and not overly sweet milk chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate flake • Buchette chocolat au lait” ... “Produced on a line or in a manufacture vicinity where are items containing nuts, peanuts or soya produced as well.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road