Taste test: This bar had a similar profile to a Snickers bar, with an all-chocolate exterior. From the description on the wrapper, I was expecting lots of caramel inside. I bit in to find not what I expected from the description, but on second look, it was close to what was pictured, as the inside was mostly whipped chocolate, topped by a thin caramel layer.
In concept, this had a similar composition to a Milky Way bar, but unfortunately, it wasn't nearly as good. There seemed to be even less of that caramel layer than pictured; the caramel was not to be liquidy at all; and I could hardly taste any caramel. The chocolate was a bit on the sweet side for my tastes. Not my cup of tea.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Soft Caramel Bar Covered in Milk Chocolate” ... “Product of Israel. Kosher for Passover dairy under the supervision of Nazareth-Illit Rabbinate.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1808 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road