Taste test: This bar had a similar profile to a Snickers bar, with an all-chocolate exterior. From the description on the wrapper, I was expecting lots of caramel inside. I bit in to find not what I expected from the description, but on second look, it was close to what was pictured, as the inside was mostly whipped chocolate, topped by a thin caramel layer.
In concept, this had a similar composition to a Milky Way bar, but unfortunately, it wasn't nearly as good. There seemed to be even less of that caramel layer than pictured; the caramel was not to be liquidy at all; and I could hardly taste any caramel. The chocolate was a bit on the sweet side for my tastes. Not my cup of tea.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Soft Caramel Bar Covered in Milk Chocolate” ... “Product of Israel. Kosher for Passover dairy under the supervision of Nazareth-Illit Rabbinate.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road