Taste test: From the picture on the package, I believed that this snack would in some way resemble Oreos, but when I opened it, the appearance was much different, as they were basically disc-shaped rice cakes partially covered in chocolate (which is indeed how they were described on the wrapper). It took a very close look at the picture after the fact to see that there was chocolate above the white but not below.
In general, the chocolate covered one face of the disc, with the other face and the edge not covered, but portions of the uncovered side and the edge had areas partially covered. The rice cake portion didn't seem to have any taste, but the chocolate coating had the expected effect of delivering a whole lot of dark chocolate. The small package contained six pieces, and I ate them all in one sitting. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Life is too short to snack badly” ... “Certified by Baystate Organic Certifiers”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Element Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road