Taste test: This box contained 12 individually wrapped wafer bars, with a somewhat different bar configuration than typical wafer bars. Within each wrapper was a bar about twice as wide as the ones that typically come as part of a big brick that you can pull apart. But it turned out that you could pull this one apart too — it was actually two conjoined pieces.
The bars had three chocolate layers surrounded by four wafer layers (a slight variation from the four chocolate layers and five wafer layers pictured on the box). They had a light, crispy feel and a good chocolate taste. We shared the bars around, and everyone who tried had high praise for the taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little unusual, kind of like there's a hint of maple along with the chocolate.
From the package: “Vegan” ... “Made in Egypt”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Quincy International Food Company, Quincy Point. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road