Taste test: This box contained 12 individually wrapped wafer bars, with a somewhat different bar configuration than typical wafer bars. Within each wrapper was a bar about twice as wide as the ones that typically come as part of a big brick that you can pull apart. But it turned out that you could pull this one apart too — it was actually two conjoined pieces.
The bars had three chocolate layers surrounded by four wafer layers (a slight variation from the four chocolate layers and five wafer layers pictured on the box). They had a light, crispy feel and a good chocolate taste. We shared the bars around, and everyone who tried had high praise for the taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little unusual, kind of like there's a hint of maple along with the chocolate.
From the package: “Vegan” ... “Made in Egypt”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Quincy International Food Company, Quincy Point. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road