Easter Break Kit Kat
Taste test: This version of Kit Kat took on a rabbit shape, with smooth surfaces and some nice detailing. What it lacked as a member of the Kit Kat brand was actual wafers inside; instead, there were crunchy-ish bits that the label referred to as "crunchy wafer pieces."
The taste was good, pretty typical of the Nestlé Kit Kat bars, a nice creamy feel for the interior, plus the crunchy bits, with a good milk chocolate taste. My favorite part of the design was the soles of the rabbit's foot, which bore the Kit Kat logo.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Rich chocolatey centre with crunchy wafer pieces” ... “Supporting farmers for better chocolate.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (41 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road