Taste test: This package contained two layers of 11 detachable chocolate-filled wafers, with each piece consisting of three wafer layers surrounding two chocolate layers.
By all appearances, we expected it would be a lot like many other similar snacks — light, crispy wafers with a fairly low level of chocolate. But when we crunched in, surprise! The level of chocolate was just off the charts. It was an order of magnitude more intense than your typical chocolate wafer snack, combining the wafer texture with delicious, creamy chocolate that felt like you were eating a legitimate candy bar. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road