Taste test: This square bar came wrapped in a golden foil bearing the ETi logo, with a 4x4 section grid. Each section was domed, with a ridge line running diagonally across it. The four corner sections had the ETi logo at a 45-degree angle.
There were no signs of pistachios from the top, but their shapes could be seen through the chocolate in the bottom of the bar, with just a few actually jutting through.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel and creamy milk chocolate taste, with lots of whole pistachios adding a soft crunch. I like the taste of salted pistachios generally, but it was hard to notice their flavor amid the milk chocolate. A good bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Net Weight: 70g” ... “Produced in Turkey with imported cocoa”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road