Taste test: This bar had a flat bottom and a very bumpy top made of a bunch of spherical mounds, with a milk chocolate coating over the whole exterior. It promised to contain corn and wheat cereal, plus caramel, inside that coating.
I bit in to find a crunchy, chewy feel, with the chewiness coming from a thin, narrow layer of caramel near the bottom of the bar, and the crunch from cereal pieces in that bumpy top. It was really quite good, with lots of caramel (even though the actual layer was quite a bit thinner than shown on the wrapper) and a major amount of crunch!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, great caramel and milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate (38%) coated caramel (34,3%) bar with corn and wheat cereals (15,7%)” ... “over 40 grams of sorbitol per day may have a laxative effect (40gr of Sorbitol = 59 serving size of 28g)” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (73 reviews)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (152 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road