Taste test: This bar had a flat bottom and a very bumpy top made of a bunch of spherical mounds, with a milk chocolate coating over the whole exterior. It promised to contain corn and wheat cereal, plus caramel, inside that coating — kind of like a full-size candy bar version of this.
I bit in to find a crunchy, chewy feel, with the chewiness coming from a thin, narrow layer of caramel near the bottom of the bar, and the crunch from cereal pieces in that bumpy top. It was really quite good, with lots of caramel (even though the actual layer was quite a bit thinner than shown on the wrapper) and a major amount of crunch!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, great caramel and milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate (38%) coated caramel (34,3%) bar with corn and wheat cereals (15,7%)” ... “over 40 grams of sorbitol per day may have a laxative effect (40gr of Sorbitol = 59 serving size of 28g)” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (79 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at India Market, Waltham. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road