Taste test: This large chocolate bar from Poland was fairly thick and had a 3x6 grid of square sections, with the E. Wedel logo atop each one.
It was pretty easy to break the sections apart, and after I did, I ended up eating multiple sections in fairly rapid succession, as the chocolate was quite good. It had a fairly soft feel and a rich, creamy chocolate flavor. It gave me a good chocolate rush on its own, and it also went quite well with cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 3 pieces (16,7g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road