Taste test: This smallish candy bar was quite a surprise. It felt fairly dense to hold and promised peanuts, wafers and milk chocolate. But when I bit in to the chocolate-coated bar, the interior had an airy texture, and there were no peanuts (at least not whole ones or even noticeable chunks) nor wafers (or anything resembling them) to be seen.
The soft interior consisted mostly of some sort of aerated chocolate, with a very occasional bit of what seemed to be crushed peanut, but nothing that would pass muster as a wafer or cookie or some piece thereof. It did taste good and provided a nice kick of chocolate. It worked well with cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Peanut bar with wafers in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road