Taste test: This small, square, thin chocolate bar had a flat bottom, a ridge around the top edges and some diagonal lines running across the flat top. I bit in to find a soft feel and a nice mix of milk chocolate and coffee. Very smooth and creamy, I liked this one a lot.
I got this as as sample handed out on the street near the pre-Boston Marathon expo. They handed me four of them, and I ended up eating them all in one sitting.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild coffee smell.
From the package: “Creamy coffee treat” ... “Original blend” ... “Soy free” ... “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Tierra Nueva Fine Cocoa, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Dunkin' Donuts (4 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road