Dream and Love Pumpkin Candy
Taste test: This bag contained individually wrapped candies, and based on some similar-looking packages, we assumed that they would be hard candies. It turned out that they were actually chewable — a lot like Bit o' Honey in both appearance and texture. The taste had just a hint of pumpkin, but otherwise it was like taffy, with a nice chewy feel and mild sweetness. It was very good, quite enjoyable to eat.
Although the candy was a hit, the packaging was a bit bewildering. The picture on the bag didn't look that much like a pumpkin, as it somewhat resembled an apple, with a stem that looked thinner than a pumpkin's but thicker than an apple's. The individual wrappers used a different picture, with both a full "pumpkin" and one sliced in half, no stems on either. These really looked like tomatoes.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, not really pumpkin-like.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road