Taste test: The bag contained large, ball-shaped snacks in colors that included green, purple, yellow and orange. The orange ones looked kind of like cheese balls, so I tried one of those first. It didn't feel or taste like a cheese ball in any way, as it had kind of a mushy feel, not at all crisp like a cheese ball, and a fruity taste, no cheese.
The different colors seemed to taste a bit different, but it was not easy to link each to a particular fruit. (The illustration on the bag seemed to depict strawberries, apple, pear, orange, grapes and cherries, though the colors used to show them were weird, as green, purple and blue were all colors among all of those.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and kind of like tropical fruits.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road