Draże Korsarz Kokosowe
Taste test: I bought this Polish snack mostly because of the awesome pirate mascot on the front of the bag, and the front of the bag was all in Polish, so I didn't even realize until I started to review it that it was chocolate and coconut.
I opened the bag to find that the small, spherical pieces varied a bit in size and were all chocolate on the outside. I bit in to find a lot of sweet coconut, though without the usual coconut texture. So if you like the taste of coconut but don't crave that weird feel, this could be the one for you.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Cocoa coated dragees coconut” ... “Made in Poland”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (129 snacks)
- Coconut (65 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road