Dove Truffle Egg
Taste test: This truffle egg was actually shaped like half an egg.
The surface where the egg would have been cut in half was flat and undecorated, but the curved surface had three patterned lines, with straight lines near either end and a wiggly line near the middle. It was a bit awkward getting the wrapper open, as the sticker that held the foil wrapper closed was tough to get off. Once I got it off and ate it, the truffle was good, as the milk chocolate was smooth, creamy and not overly sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “For Nutritional Information Write to Address” ... “May contan peanuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road