Dove Truffle Egg
Taste test: This truffle egg was actually shaped like half an egg.
The surface where the egg would have been cut in half was flat and undecorated, but the curved surface had three patterned lines, with straight lines near either end and a wiggly line near the middle. It was a bit awkward getting the wrapper open, as the sticker that held the foil wrapper closed was tough to get off. Once I got it off and ate it, the truffle was good, as the milk chocolate was smooth, creamy and not overly sweet.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “For Nutritional Information Write to Address” ... “May contan peanuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road