Taste test: These candies were individually foil-wrapped and square-ish, with two straight edges and two curved ones, about an inch on each side, and a domed top that was one-third of an inch thick at the peak. The light green wrappers had the Dove logo and some snowflakes, and the candy had just the Dove logo.
They candies were quite good, with an excellent creamy milk chocolate, made even more excellent by in inclusion of some small, crunchy mint cookie balls inside. Hard to stop eating these one after another. Cheers to Dove for bucking the prevailing "dark chocolate goes with mint" narrative and using milk chocolate for this one, as it should be!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great milk chocolate and mint smell. Top notch!
From the package: “Dove® Brand Milk Chocolate Holiday Mint Cookie Promises® are made with luxuriously smooth milk chocolate and real pieces of mint cookies.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road