Taste test: These two eggs each had the shape of less than half an egg, with one flat side and the opposite dome-shaped. The whole exterior was smooth milk chocolate, with the inside being a sweet and very smooth peanut butter.
All in all, the "silky" claim on the wrapper rang true, as it did feel smoother than a Reese's, and that different texture made for a different experience. I did deliver quite a lot of milk chocolate and peanut butter. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very similar to Reese's.
From the package: “Silky Smooth” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road