Taste test: These two eggs each had the shape of less than half an egg, with one flat side and the opposite dome-shaped. The whole exterior was smooth milk chocolate, with the inside being a sweet and very smooth peanut butter.
All in all, the "silky" claim on the wrapper rang true, as it did feel smoother than a Reese's, and that different texture made for a different experience. I did deliver quite a lot of milk chocolate and peanut butter. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very similar to Reese's.
From the package: “Silky Smooth” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road