Taste test: This taffy bar has a milk chocolate color and was thin throughout, but the thickness varied, as it got particularly thin at one end. I opened it on that thin end and was a bit surprised to find that the bar broke but did not bend when I tried to break off a piece. It solid in the mouth at first but soon softened up soon and became merely very chewy. The chocolate taste was good, a lot like a Tootsie Roll.
It turned out that as I moved toward the thicker end, the bar did bend, and although it was still extremely chewy, at least it started a bit softer than the thin part. Very good!
I only lated noticed that there were some instructions on the wrapper recommending smashing the bar before opening to break it into pieces (much like the thicker Big Hunk bar from Annabelle), but it was relatively hidden on the back, so I was late to the game.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell, reminds me of Chocolate Stripe gum.
From the package: “1 gm fat per bar” ... “Break it! Strike against hard surface and break into bite size pieces before unwrapping.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Doscher's Candies
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road