Dorina Ledena Punjena Čokolada
Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 5x3 section grid, with each section alternating between the Kras and Ledena logos. There was a wide gap between the domed sections, making it very easy to break pieces off. A bit of very bright white filling could be seen near the bottom after breaking sections apart.
We crunched in to find a mix of milk chocolate and a cool filling that was sort of remotely mint-like, but not actually minty. The Croatian name translates to "ice filled chocolate" and there were some ice cubes pictured on the front of the wrapper. It's hard to describe the taste, but icy cool is probably as good of a way as any. A nice taste!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Filled chocolate” ... “Chocolate with 43% filling” ... “Product of Croatia by Kras, Zagreb”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road