Dollar General Milk Chocolate with Caramel & Sea Salt
Taste test: This huge, thin chocolate bar had a 5x3 section grid, with the tops of the sections alternating between geometric patterns and just flat, smooth chocolate.
I bit in to find a great, soft feel with many small crunchy bits and an excellent mix of milk chocolate and caramel. The crunch seemed to come from both caramel and salt, and when I occasionally encountered a bit of salt, it added quite a contrasting zing to my mouth. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of caramel and chocolate.
From the package: “Product of Poland” ... “Serving Size 6 Pieces (40g) Servings Per Container 2.5 Amount Per Serving Calories 210 Calories from Fat 100”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Chocolate (1756 snacks)
- Bars (937 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road