Dollar General Milk Chocolate with Caramel & Sea Salt
Taste test: This huge, thin chocolate bar had a 5x3 section grid, with the tops of the sections alternating between geometric patterns and just flat, smooth chocolate.
I bit in to find a great, soft feel with many small crunchy bits and an excellent mix of milk chocolate and caramel. The crunch seemed to come from both caramel and salt, and when I occasionally encountered a bit of salt, it added quite a contrasting zing to my mouth. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of caramel and chocolate.
From the package: “Product of Poland” ... “Serving Size 6 Pieces (40g) Servings Per Container 2.5 Amount Per Serving Calories 210 Calories from Fat 100”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (88 reviews)
- Chocolate (1721 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (226 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road