Dollar General Milk Chocolate with Caramel & Sea Salt
Taste test: This huge, thin chocolate bar had a 5x3 section grid, with the tops of the sections alternating between geometric patterns and just flat, smooth chocolate.
I bit in to find a great, soft feel with many small crunchy bits and an excellent mix of milk chocolate and caramel. The crunch seemed to come from both caramel and salt, and when I occasionally encountered a bit of salt, it added quite a contrasting zing to my mouth. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of caramel and chocolate.
From the package: “Product of Poland” ... “Serving Size 6 Pieces (40g) Servings Per Container 2.5 Amount Per Serving Calories 210 Calories from Fat 100”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road