Taste test: This bar had a roundish profile (the bottom was flat) and lots of whole and halved peanuts lining its exterior, with some sort of caramel-colored substance in between the nuts.
I bit in to find that essentially all of the nuts in the bar were visible from the outside, and that the caramel between them was actually a thin layer enclosing a white nougat center. The center had a soft feel and added some good sweetness. Obviously this one's only for peanut lovers, but if you like peanuts, you can get lots of them here. It was somewhat messy to eat, with bit of nuts flying off when biting in, but less messy than some similar bars lacking a soft center.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong roasted peanut smell.
From the package: “Fluffy Nougat Center” ... “Manufactured with equipment which also manufacturers products containing milk, eggs, peanuts, pecans, cashews, almonds, other tree nuts, and soy. May contain these allergens.” ... “May contain shell pieces.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Dillon Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Nancy's Candy Co. factory, Meadows of Dan, Virginia. Review published April 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road