Taste test: This bag contained smallish, roughly spherical red candies with somewhat shiny surfaces.
It promised a "fresa" flavor, or strawberry. I bit in to find a soft feel, fairly typical of candies like this, with a taste that was sweet and a bit strawberry-like, but less strawberry-like than many of the strawberry-flavored snacks we've reviewed, which often hit that flavor right on. Nothing special here, but OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely anything.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road