Dean & DeLuca English Toffee Caramels
Taste test: This tin can contained candies that were a lot like the unfortunately discontinued Pom-Poms, except with a toffee center instead of caramel. What were Pom-Poms? They were small, spherical balls with milk chocolate exteriors and caramel centers — kind of like Rolos except in an entirely different shape. Or like Junior Caramels, except with more chocolate and way better.
Anyway, these had a soft feel (without being melty on the fingertips) and a delicious mix of chocolate and toffee. It actually tasted a lot like chocolate and caramel if I bit right in and ate it all once. But when I sucked on a piece for a while to let the chocolate slowly dissolve (mmmmm!) and just the toffee remained, then it was easy to tell that it wasn't just regular caramel. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate and toffee smell. Nice.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Dean & DeLuca
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (125 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Allen Parker. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road