Taste test: This packet was shaped like a candy bar, but it contained four separate roundish pieces, with domed tops, flat bottoms, smooth chocolate exteriors and interiors consisting of caramel and crushed pecans.
The caramel had a smooth, chewy feel, and the pecans added a soft crunch. The Nutrition Facts declared all four pieces to be one serving, and that's a good thing, because I challenge anyone to unwrap one of these without eating all four.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Classically crafted since 1916” ... “The Original Caramel Nut Cluster”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Star Brands North America, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road