Taste test: This sort-of-candy-bar followed the same formula as the Dars Milk Chocolate, with 12 separate sections arranged on a tray in a 4x3 grid, instead of one bar with detachable sections.
The tray came in an easy-to-open foil wrapper inside a box, with one end that flopped open. Each rectangular piece had the Dars logo on top, with tapered edges. The chocolate was very light yellow in color, just about the same color as the box that it came in. The taste was very good, with a nice smooth feel, mild white chocolate taste, not overly sweet. Very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice white chocolate smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Whole milk powder, Cacao powder, Vegetable oil and fat, Nonfat dry milk, Emulsifier, Flavoring” ... “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road